Terms & Conditions (A.E. Shop)
Ascension Explorers is owned and operated by Ascension Explorers Limited.
As a customer with Ascension Explorers, in regards to downloads, purchases, books, clothing etc. you are subject to the terms and conditions laid out below.
Intellectual Property Information
We own the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all material and products shown on this Website. The exception being those articles submitted for print by others. No work can be reproduced without our prior written consent.
Subject to written permission no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that:
- Any credit information you supply is true and complete,
- Charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and
- You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Returns on Products
We will replace any defective item. However, before returning any defective audio CD’s, please try playing them on different CD players, remembering these are MP3s. If there are other reasons you want to have an item replaced, the request should be submitted by email, and this will be reviewed with integrity by us.
1) If a product is involved (CD’s….books etc…) – There will be a restocking fee of 10% and the remainder of the amount will be issued out to you as a gift certificate for the Ascension Shoppe.
2) For life-shops or other events a 25% cancellation fee will apply if the cancellation is done up to 4 days before the event. A 50% fee if the cancellation occurs within 3 -2 days of the event. Any cancellation after that will not result in a refund unless there are genuine mitigating circumstances that have prevented you from being present.
We won’t refund you for a ‘no show’.
Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund MP3 purchases. For Assistance please read below:
MP3 Download Instructions
The files we provide are high quality audio, and much longer than any typical music MP3 file, so a download may take a while.
If you do not have a high-speed connection, we do not recommend you even attempt to purchase MP3 files– the server or your connection may time out.
Your computer may be set up to automatically play the MP3 instead of giving you the option to save it somewhere easy to find again. Following are the instructions to save your MP3:
PC Users: You should RIGHT-CLICK the link to the download to save it to your hard disk–do not choose the “open” option if prompted, or you may not be able to locate the MP3 when it is finally saved, since your computer may store the file in a difficult-to-find temporary folder.
Mac users: Control-Click the download link and hold the mouse down for 3 seconds to see a pop-up menu that should give you an option to save the file.)
Macintosh OS-X note: Sometimes the file may be named download.php or possibly something that has the letters mpeg or mp3 near the end of the file name. It may be on your Desktop, or it may be in a folder you use for other downloads. See if you have a Download Manager that will help you find the file, and rename it to something that ends in .mp3.
Tours & Retreats
- There is a 20% non refundable deposit made for all Tours and Retreats.
- The remainder shall be paid either by requirements laid out in the individual Tour/Retreat or be paid in full by the set date of required payment.
- If payment plans are required please contact Ascension Explorers
Where the client cancels their booking with Ascension Explorers
- Outside of 30 days – 100% refund, no cancellation fees.
- Within 7-30 days – 90% refund, 10% cancellation fees
- Within 1-7 days – 70% refund, 30% cancellation fees
- Less than 24 hours- no refund unless exceptional circumstances have occurred. Any amount of refund is at discretion of Tour Manager only.
- No refund on any tour can be made after departure again unless exceptional circumstances.
Ascension 2012 Retreat:
Any cancellations made within 45 days of the Retreat are subject to a 90% cancellation fee. If we fill your booking with another we will refund you 95% and utilise the remaining 5% for admin and other costs.
Any cancellations made within 1 week of the Retreat are non-refundable. If you have exceptional circumstances then please contact us for review of this decision.
No refunds on any tour or retreat can be made once we have departed. Open to review on truly exceptional circumstances